Terms of Service
Acceptance of the Terms of Service.
- This is a legal agreement between you as the User and Dew Capital Group LLC as the Provider.
- By accessing dew.exchange website and/or by creating an account on dew.exchange website and/or by
using any services made available through the dew.exchange website, you agree that you have read
and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service and you agree
to be bound by this Terms of Service.
- In the situation that you do not agree with the Terms of Service, you shall immediately: a) stop
using the Service; b) do not create and/or delete your Account.
- Violation of the Terms of Service will result in the termination of your Account.
Upgrading and Downgrading Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to update and change anytime the Terms of Service. We may do this for a
variety of reasons including to reflect changes in the requirements of the applicable laws, new
features, or changes in business practices. We will provide notice of these changes by updating the
version of Terms of Service will become effective immediately, after it is communicated to you, as
- However, changes addressing new functions for the Service or changes made for legal reasons will be
effective immediately, without prior notice. If you do not agree to the modified Terms of Service,
you should stop using the Service and delete your Account.
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of
Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such
When used in this Agreement, the following terms shall have the respective meanings indicated, such
meanings to be applicable to both the singular and plural forms of the terms defined:
“Account” means the user account that you must create and log in, in order to use the
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all intellectual property rights wherever in the world,
whether registrable or unregistrable, registered or unregistered, including any application or
right of application for such rights (and these "intellectual property rights" include copyright
and related rights, database rights, confidential information, trade secrets, know-how, business
names, trade names, trademarks, service marks, passing off rights, unfair competition rights,
patents, petty patents, utility models, semi-conductor topography rights and rights in designs);
“Provider” and/or “We” means the owner of the Platform (Dew Capital Group LLC) who is entitled
to provide and sell the Service in the conditions stipulated under the Terms of Service.
“Platform” means the dew.exchange website and any related mobile app.
“Service” means any services made available through the dew.exchange website.
available on the Platform.
“User” and/or “You” means the physical and/or legal person who uses the Service, in the
conditions stipulated under the Terms of Service.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to create an account on the Platform and in order to
use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a binding contract with the Provider;
- you will comply with this Terms of Service and all applicable local, state, national and
international laws, rules and regulations;
- you are not prohibited to use the Service, accordingly to your country regulations and/or
any public authorities’ decisions;
- you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the United Nations Security
Council Sanctions List and its equivalent
We reserve the right not to approve the creation of any User Account and/or suspend and/or to
cancel any created User Account if we appreciate that the eligibility conditions are not met.
Also, we reserve the right to select the markets and jurisdictions to operate and we may restrict
or deny its services to certain countries.
Creating your Account. Verifying your identity.
The right to use the Service is subject to our approval. Therefore, in order to be able to use the
Services: a) you shall create and activate an Account on the Platform and b) your Account shall be
approved by us.
When creating your Account, you shall respect the following rules:
You must be a human; accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not
permitted and will be deleted without any prior notice;
You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other required information in
order to complete the sign-up process; you are not allowed to create an Account using
personal information of third parties; any Account created using fake information will be
deleted without any prior notice;
You must have at least 18 years of age
After your User Account has been created you will be able to verify your identity by providing to
identity documents, as they will be mentioned under the Platform.
Please be advised that some services available under the Platform might be available exclusively to
Your personal data that you share with us might be used: a) to provide you the Service; b) for the
detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crimes on the
Platform; c) to
make inquiries, either directly or through third parties, that are deemed necessary to verify your
or to protect you and/or us against financial crimes such as fraud.
If there is any reasonable doubt that any information provided by you is wrong, untruthful,
incomplete, we reserve the right to send you a notice to demand corrections, remove relevant
directly and/or terminate all or part of Service to you. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you
obligation to keep all information provided up to date if there are any changes.
By having an approved User Account under the Platform, Provider grants you a personal, worldwide,
non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the
Service. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use the Service as intended by us and
permitted by the Terms of Service.
- Your license will be suspended if your Account will be suspended. Accordingly, you license will be
terminated if your Account will be terminated.
Descriptions of Service. Rules regarding the Use of the Service.
- dew.exchange website shall be considered a cryptocurrencies trading platform. The Platform does not
provide fiat trading capabilities.
- To trade under the Platform, you must register and open an account with the Platform and deposit
cryptocurrencies prior to commencement of trading. You may deposit, trade and request the
withdrawal of cryptocurrencies, subject to the conditions and limitations as stated in the Terms
You hereby agree to observe the following covenants during your use of Service:
- All the activities that you carry out during the use of Service shall be in compliance with
the requirements of applicable laws, regulations, and the Terms of Service; you must not,
in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction; you may not use the
Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and/or activity;
- All the activities that you carry out during the use of Service shall not be in violation
of public interests, public ethics or other’s legitimate interests and shall not constitute
money laundering and/or evasion of payable taxes or fees as imposed by competent
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password and you are
not allowed to permit third parties to use the Service by logging in with your User
Also, when using the Service, you agree not to:
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any
way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other
intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service
without our prior written consent;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate,
sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the
Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network;
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or
other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data
mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of
the Service or its contents;
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service;
- use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the
Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service;
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’
Content or information without our written consent;
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this Terms of Service.
- When using the Services, the following services fees are applicable: dew.exchange/fees
- We reserve the right to levy service fees anytime without prior notification.
- We prioritize maintaining the safety of user funds entrusted to us. In this respect, we have
implemented industry standard protections for the Platform. Thus, we request that you understand
the need to independently take safety precautions to protect your own account and personal
- You shall be solely responsible for the safekeeping of your User account and password on your own,
and you shall be responsible for all activities under your log-in email, User account and password
(including but not limited to information disclosure, information posting, consent to or submission
of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online renewal of agreement etc.).
- You hereby agree that:
- you will notify us immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your User
account and password by any person or any other violations to the security rules;
- you will strictly observe the security, authentication, dealing, charging, withdrawal
mechanism or procedures of the Platform/service; and
- you will log out from the Platform by taking proper steps at the end of every visit.
- Also, it is highly recommended to activate Two-Factor Authentication to your User Account.
- Under no circumstances we will not be responsible for any loss or consequences caused by your
failure to comply with the above Account Security provision.
Acknowledges and warranty limitations.
- You acknowledge that the Platform serves merely as a venue of transactions where coin-related
information can be acquired and coin-related transactions can be conducted. We cannot control the
quality, security or legality of the coin involved in any transaction, truthfulness of the
transaction information, or capacity of the parties to any transaction to perform their obligations
under the rules. You must carefully consider the associated investment risks, legal status and
validity of the transaction information and investment decisions prior to your use the Service.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of
the Platform in your local jurisdiction. You must also factor, to the extent of your local law all
aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting and remittance to the appropriate tax
authorities. You acknowledge and declare that the source of your funds come from a legitimate
manner and are not derived from illegal activities.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Therefore, you acknowledge that
your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- We do not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will
be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the
use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services,
information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your
expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that the information under the Platform will be always available, always
synchronized and updated and error free.
- We do not guarantee any results by using Service such as but not limited to obtaining profit from
your trades. We shall not be liable in case you do not obtain the results that you expect by using
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for
loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from: the use or the
inability to use the Service; unauthorized use of your account or unauthorized alteration of your
data by third parties; your misunderstanding of the Service; the cost of procurement of substitute
goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or
messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; statements or conduct
of any third party on the Service; any other losses related to the Service which are not directly
attributable to us; any other matter relating to the Service; any failure or delay of service
resulting from regular network maintenance or external factors such as power failure, natural
disaster, service provider-side problems or governmental acts.
- Exclusive remedy: In case of any breach of the above limited warranty, we will repair the
prejudice, meaning that it we will refund you the price paid for the Service when the breach
occurred and only if such price has been paid by you. You acknowledge that the above warranties
are your exclusive warranties and replace all other warranties or conditions, express or
implied, including but not limited to warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory
quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Provider, its affiliates, contractors, licensors, and
their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims and damages
(including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of
your breach or our enforcement of this Term of Use. This shall also apply to your violation of any
applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of the Service.
Modifications to the Service.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, including to delete and/or
to add new functionalities to the Service and/or to the Software.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or
discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination.
- We, in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and
all current or future use of the Service, or any other services provided by us, for any reason at
any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your
Account or your access to your Account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any
reason at any time.
- In the situation you breach any obligation stipulated under Terms of Services and/or stipulated by
the law the termination will be effective immediately without any prior notice. In any other
situation, you will receive a 10 days’ prior notification by email before the termination of the
Account. The termination will be effective when the 10 days’ term is met.
- If the Account will be terminated, you will not be allowed any more to use the Service.
- You can terminate your account anytime.
Remaining funds after account termination.
- Once the account is terminated, all remaining balance (which includes charges and liabilities owed
to us) on the account will be payable at once. Upon payment of all outstanding charges (if any),
you will have 5 working days to withdraw all funds from the account
- Exception: Provider maintains full custody of the funds and user data/information which may be
turned over to the authorities in event of account suspension/closure arising from fraud
trading on the Platform from a sanctioned country).
- Provider owns all the intellectual Property Rights regarding the Platform and the Service. Nothing
in this Agreement shall operate to assign or transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you.
- The structure, organization and code of the Platform are valuable trade secrets and confidential
information of the Provider. The Platform, including the Platform’s logos and trademarks, are
proprietary to the Provider and are protected by applicable laws and by international treaties
- You shall respect the Provider Intellectual Property Rights, as stipulated under this Term of Use
and the applicable laws and you shall not: a) make any modification, adaptation, improvement,
enhancement, translation and/or derivative work from the dew.exchange website; b) decompile,
disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer, the
- The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Provider may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any party for any reason
whatsoever without any prior notice.
- Any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement will be deferred to the competent
courts from the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis. Any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement will be judged
in accordance with the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis laws.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Provider and govern your
use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Provider (including, but
not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- If you have any complaints, feedback or question You can contact us by opening a ticket at: email@example.com